Monday Afternoon Vlog - Sept 17, 2007
I have the need for speed, but I'm stuck in a minivan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we are, living life, trying to figure things out as we move along. Grab a seat, a cup of java, join the ones you love and relax. It's different for you than it is for me, but it's still all about the journey. Here's a glimpse of it through my eyes...my images of existence.
2 comments:
I think men everywhere identify with you. I think this is why men really get into their motorcycles and other sport vehicles.
I don't know why but this makes me think of us as people - on the outside we may seem just a beat-up old minivan to those around us, but on the inside...we're running sweet, speed's no problem, and we're stylin! If only they'd see beyond the beat-up minivan - sigh!!!
Post a Comment