
Working on a new one...
Here we are, living life, trying to figure things out as we move along. Grab a seat, a cup of java, join the ones you love and relax. It's different for you than it is for me, but it's still all about the journey. Here's a glimpse of it through my eyes...my images of existence.
3 comments:
YEAH! My blogger life is meaningless and void without new blogs to read.
I felt my breath ebbing away.
I was faint and downhearted.
A gloom and a general feeling of doom
clung to the air. It smelled like death.
THEN...you said you were about to post!
It was like spring after the longest of winters and you can just smell the first flowers beginning to bloom.
Hope for tomorrow.
Thanks Jeff! You have brought a new sense of meaning to my life.
I have a reason to get up in the morning now. I will look for your new post with all earnesty!
Have a greeeeeat day! :)
hmmm. a picture of you blogging. this could revolutionize the blogosphere!
Hope deferred makes the heart sick.
When are you going to post?
Or was this just a sick joke? ;)
Post a Comment